Hello and welcome to my blog, my name is Jacqui and I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator based in Suffolk, UK. Today I am joining Demonstrators around the world for a blog hop and the theme for February is Love/Romance. You may have joined me from Sandra her and lovely projects or you may have joined directly to me. So put your feet up with a cuppa and enjoy hopping around.
I don’t tend to buy stamp sets for Valentines etc, so this theme is always a bit of a challenge for me. I decided to use the lovely Sale-A-Bration Hostess set Little Ladybug. Using the traditional red (Poppy Parade), white and black for my card, With simple stamping in Momento Black ink and then a touch of Poppy Parade blend pen for colour. Then the flower head and cute Ladybug were cut out using the coordinating Ladybug dies (which is one of the fantastic coordination products released this month) and adhered to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I wanted some texture on the card so I die cut a frame and embossed it using the Heirloom Frame dies & 3d embossing folders. I then die cut the word love from Well Written dies set and the hearts from the Detailed Bee Dies which is in the new 2020 mini catalogue The dies co ordinate with the lovely Honey Bee stamp set (which you can buy as a bundle saving 10%, 153792). A gold sequin Peaceful Poppies Sequins 151325)(was added for a touch of bling on the flower.
Just as an added bonus I thought I would showcase the lovely decorative wooden heart plaque I created. This is showcasing my love for my family and Ive added loads of wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle. I’ve layered the bugs and flowers for dimension.
I hope that you have liked my card for today and that I have shown that you can create Valentines Cards using your other stamp sets and dies. I have listed the products of have used below for your information. Please leave a comment before you hop over to Anatasia’s blog for more inspiriation.
ROLL CALL LIST
PRODUCTS USED TODAY
If you would like any information with regards to the supplies I have used, online orders, classes, hosting a party, group demonstration or perhaps you would like to join Stampin’ Up! then please contact me, As previously mentioned you can earn Free Products during Sale-aBration (3rd Jan -31st March) Here is how: I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.or to have you as a member of my team, where you can enjoy a 20% discount on your orders as a Hobby Demo where you just buy for yourself or as a Buisness Demo, selling products to customers or holding classes and parties.
You can earn a FREE product every £45 qualifying order. For example, if you spend £180 € | £135, you can choose three level 1s or one level 1 and one level 2.
|MARKET||LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2|
|NL||60 €||120 €|
Beginning 3 January 2020 hosts with qualifying orders can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (EN: 152384 FR: 152794 DE: 152797). This set is delightful and very popular!
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from 3 January, and closed by 31 March.
If you wish to place an order the please visit my online shop here.For orders up to £149 please apply February’s Hostess Code AZFJKBJJ . Orders of £150+ will receive hostess rewards
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrators between 3 January–31 March 2020, will receive the Mini Cutter, 6″ x6″ Designer Series Paper and their choice of stamp set*.
*Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.
- The 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue), Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter; dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
To join my team them please click HERE
Thank you for visiting Happy Crafting!