Hello and welcome to my blog.. My name is Jacqui and I live in a small rural village in Suffolk, UK. This is the first time I have joined in the Colour Combo Blog Hop and I look forward to seeing everyone’s projects. You may have joined me from Helzie and her lovely project or you may have started here. So put your feet up and enjoy the rest of the hop.
Although Autumn is now upon us I decided to to used the Butterfly Gala Stamp set and coordinating punch. These were stamped in Lovely Lipstick and Momento Black ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. A layer of Very Vanilla card was run through a die cutting machine using the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder..
Using daubers I sponged areas of the card with Lovely Lipstick, Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green ink. Because I didn’t have any matching ribbon I used Gold Metallic Edged and Very Vanilla Ribbon. I then used the Light Lovely Lipstick Blend Pen to colour it. The blend pens are perfect for adding colour to ribbon, rhinestones, pearls and other accessories to colour co-ordinate. This was attached to cardstock before adhering down to the mat layer cards.
I stamped the sentiment in Momento Black ink and then die cut layers using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Lastly I used Pearls to decorate the butterflies and label.
I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog.. Product details are listed after the roll call. for your information. Before you hop over to Sue (by clicking on the next button) for more inspiration please leave me a comment.
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesuestampin (UK) – https://frankiesue.blogspot.com/2019/10/colour-combo-blog-hop-october.html
- Tricia Butts USA – https://triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com/2019/10/colour-combo-october-blog-hop.html
- Katie Johnson USA – http://www.stampladykatie.com/2019/10/color-combo-blog-hop.html
- Caroline Peck – USA – Sparkle And Stamp – https://sparkleandstamp.wordpress.com/2019/10/09/october-colour-combo-blog-hop/(opens in a new tab)
- Angélique Nederpel – de Stempelkeuken (NL) – https://stempelkeuken.blogspot.com/2019/10/colour-combo-bloghop-oktober-2019.html
- Samira Merzouk – Samira’s Kreative Welt (DE) – https://samiraskreativewelt.jimdofree.com/2019/09/10/colour-combo-blog-hop-oktober-2019/
- Sue Allen (Australia) https://sueallensimplycraft.blogspot.com/2019/10/colour-combo-blog-hop-october-2019.html I hope I have set the time ok as we go onto Summertime on
- Pia Gerhardt – Scraproomboom (DE) https://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.com/2019/10/colour-combo-blog-hop-october-2019.html
- Nicole Mahler – US – sugarandscraps.com https://sugarandscraps.com/2019/10/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-october-2019/
- Sandra Roberts (UK) http://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=1670
- Helzie Slimm (UK) http://www.slimmandstylish.com/2019/10/09/6870/
- Jacqui Lawrence (UK) https://jacquisstampingdreams.co.uk/?p=703
PRODUCTS USED TODAY
For more information with regards to classes or parties please contact me as I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To order from the comfort of your home you can visit my ONLINE SHOP HERE For orders up to £149 please apply OCTOBER’S Hostess Code TNGKZUGC . Orders of £150+ will receive your own hostess rewards!If your order is £99 or more then ask me how about the new fantastic joining offer! For £99 you can choose £130 worth of products!
sign up HERE!***