Happy New Year!
Hello and welcome to my first blog hop of the year. January is the start of the new 2020 Mini Catalogue and Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotion, Sale-a-bration. From January to 31st March you can earn FREEBIES by either Shopping, Hosting a Party or Joining the Stampin’ Up! family. Such a great offer I’m sure you will agree!
So today a group of global demonstrators are showcasing ideas using products from either of the new catalogues. You may have hopped over from Alexandra and her lovely project. There are so many wonderful things to choose from but I decided to create with the Power of Hope stamp set. This set is part of a bundle and comes with a Stone 3d embossing folder and is Free with a qualifying £90 order. As someone who loves everything Oriental knew that It had to be the first set to choose.
Keeping with the New Year theme I have used the lovely red, black and gold colour combination of the Chinese New Year. Whilst shopping I found a packet of party poppers in boxes similar to our Mini Curvy Keepsake Box so I was eager to have a go myself. I have seen some cards made with a Chinese lantern but I haven’t seen any using the keepsake box which I cut apart and then layered with a stamped image on a circle die cut..
I have I heat embossed the images and sentiment on the card and box with versamark ink and gold embossing powder. The temple was coloured in using a Poppy Parade blend pen (146878). I needed to make a hole in the slit of the box so that the top of party popper would fit without tearing the card, for this I used a crop-o-dile but you could use a punch.
I hope you liked my projects and that I have inspired you with this lovely set. Now it is time for you to hop over to Rochelle’s blog for more inspiration. I have listed the products I have used today further down. Don’t forget to leave a comment before you go.
Roll Call List
PRODUCTS USED TODAY
If you would like any information with regards to the supplies I have used, online orders, classes, hosting a party, group demonstration or perhaps you would like to join Stampin’ Up! then please contact me, As previously mentioned you can earn Free Products during Sale-aBration (3rd Jan -31st March) Here is how: I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.or to have you as a member of my team, where you can enjoy a 20% discount on your orders as a Hobby Demo where you just buy for yourself or as a Buisness Demo, selling products to customers or holding classes and parties.
You can earn a FREE product every £45 qualifying order. For example, if you spend £180 € | £135, you can choose three level 1s or one level 1 and one level 2.
|MARKET||LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2|
|NL||60 €||120 €|
Beginning 3 January 2020 hosts with qualifying orders can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (EN: 152384 FR: 152794 DE: 152797). This set is delightful and very popular!
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from 3 January, and closed by 31 March.
If you wish to place an order the please visit my online shop here.For orders up to £149 please apply January’s Hostess Code U7H6277G. Orders of £150+ will receive hostess rewards
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrators between 3 January–31 March 2020, will receive the Mini Cutter, 6″ x6″ Designer Series Paper and their choice of stamp set*.
*Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.
- The 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue), Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter; dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
To join my team them please ckick HERE